Looking for other resources to help your community garden? Here is a list of outside links that cover a range of topics, with a special focus on help for non-profits and charity organizations.
- Charity Channel: Everything about and for non-profits and charities, with a good forum section.
- The Foundation Centre: Lots of useful info and resources. See their “Proposal Writing Short Course” below.
- Funding Opportunities
- Information for Non-Profits
- Non-Profit On-line News
- Philanthropy Round Table
- Proposal Writing Short Course: An easy to understand, short & to-the-point “How to do it.”
- Subscribe to the community gardening listserve! You may post information and questions to the list and have immediate access to the collective knowledge of all the other subscribers (this includes the Board members of ACGA and hundreds of knowledgeable, experience community gardeners from all over the country). Discussion topics range from fund raising to soil improvement to volunteer retention. The subscription is free and available in regular or digested version.
- Philadelphia Community Garden Network. Philadelphia Community Garden Network is a collaboration of Philadelphia’s many Community Gardens. Its purpose is to create and support the free flow of ideas, knowledge, and many other resources available between the individual gardens of the Philadelphia metro area.
Have you found other useful web sites that you would like to see added to this list? Send an email and the link you’d like to see included on this page to firstname.lastname@example.org.