Everyone can be involved in community gardening, no matter their age or physical or mental ability! Below is a set of resources that you can use to help make your garden and programs universally accessible to all people.
- Accessible Gardening: Bring Mother Earth Within Reach, by Lori Hungate.
- The American Horticultural Society
- Gardening With Disabled Individuals
- Gardening With the Elderly: Ohio State University Extension Fact Sheet.
- Horticultural Therapy: Chicago Botanic Garden Horticultural Therapy Services.
- Diabetes and Gardening
Have you found other useful web sites that you would like to see added to this list? Send an email and the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.