Support the American Community Gardening Association, your favorite community gardening non-profit by donating items to the Silent Auction. The Silent Auction will be held at the Friday Evening Gala Celebration on Friday, August 9, 2013.
Delivery of Items
Email your completed Silent Auction Form no later than August 5 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Out-of-town items must be received by August 9, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Local auction donations must be received by July 31, 2013.
Donate Items for the Auction
Bring signature items from your program and/or city. Portable items are recommended since many conference attendees will be flying in for the conference. If you have a spectacular hideaway cabin in a cool location, or some other wonderful package that warrants a special trip to enjoy, please contact us.
- Clothing: Program T-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, aprons, gardening gloves, local sports team souvenirs.
- Books: Topics can include gardening, cooking, urban agriculture, community organizing, bee keeping, orchards, chickens and urban livestock, homesteading.
- Regional items: Gift baskets and artisanal soaps, canned, pickled and dried foods, honey, hot sauce.
- Cooking and Artisanal Tools
- Artwork and Handcrafted Items: Art calendars, framed art, posters, garden art, note cards, postcards, poetry.
- Garden Tools:
Compost thermometers, soil test kits, hand tools, hoses, spray wands, pruners, seeds.
- Gift Cards or Certificates
- Events or Packages: Vacation rentals, passes to venues, tickets, dinner parties, restaurants.